Clue: A Roosevelt
We have 3 answers for the clue A Roosevelt. See the results below.
- With 10-Across, 1957 Elvis song
- Lingerie item
- Cuddly bear
- Bear that kids bear
- Woman's undergarment
- Classic doll
- Stuffed bear
- Presidential nickname
- Commodity in a bear market?
- Toy named after a politician
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2007
- LA Times - December 28, 2006
- Washington Post - June 23, 2006
- New York Times - June 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A Roosevelt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!