Clue: "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" singer
We have 2 answers for the clue "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" singer. See the results below.
- "Tales of the Jazz Age" writer
- Vocalist known for the 1944 song whose title (and first line) appears in the circled squares
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 09, 2011
- Universal - August 26, 2009
- New York Times - July 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "A-Tisket, A-Tasket" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!