Clue: A truck may go uphill in it
We have 1 answer for the clue A truck may go uphill in it. See the results below.
- First, e.g.
- It's good for climbing hills
- 1, to a trucker
- It helps when climbing hills
- First, in terms of transmission
- Shifting choice for a hill
- Aid in driving uphill
- Transmission choice for going uphill
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue A truck may go uphill in it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!