Clue: "Aack!" sayer, in the comics
We have 2 answers for the clue "Aack!" sayer, in the comics. See the results below.
- Subject of "It Must Be Love, My Face Is Breaking Out"
- Cartoonist Guisewite
- Comic strip about modern women
- Cartoonist Guisewite's title character
- Noseless comics character
- Guisewite's girl
- Comic that comes to an end on October 3rd, and whose catchphrase ends this puzzle's theme answers
- Neurotic comics woman
- Guisewite comic strip
- Gymnast Rigby
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 06, 2014
- New York Times - April 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Aack!" sayer, in the comics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!