We have 2 answers for the clue Aardvark. See the results below.
- Insectivorous creature
- One attacking a colony, maybe
- One sticking his nose in things
- Animal with no teeth
- Attacker of colonies
- Termite clearer?
- It has a long tongue
- Aardvark, for example
- Aardvark, for one
- One that dines on the hill
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2010
- New York Times - May 18, 2008
- New York Sun - November 28, 2005
- New York Times - August 05, 2002
- Washington Post - January 11, 2001
- New York Times - November 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Aardvark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!