Clue: Abba Eban's land
We have 1 answer for the clue Abba Eban's land. See the results below.
- Handel's "___ in Egypt"
- Name given to Jacob after he wrestled with the angel
- Galilee's land
- Judean Plateau locale
- 1948 creation
- Where Mount Tabor is
- Land of Canaan
- Middle East land
- David, "the sweet psalmist of ___"
- The last word of "The First Noel"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 13, 2014
- Washington Post - September 04, 2013
- Washington Post - October 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Abba Eban's land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!