Clue: Abba's home country
We have 1 answer for the clue Abba's home country. See the results below.
- Home of the Riksdag
- "I'll Take ___" (Bob Hope film)
- Its flag has a yellow cross on a blue background
- It had the earliest parliament on the European continent
- Nobel's birthplace
- Part of the Northland peninsula
- Country almost 1,000 miles long
- Alfred Nobel’s birthplace
- It touches the Gulf of Bothnia
- Where the Riksdag meets
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Abba's home country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!