Clue: Abbr. in a salutation
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. in a salutation. See the results below.
- Salutation abbr.
- Abbr. preceding multiple surnames
- Letter abbr.
- Polite title: Abbr.
- Abbr. before multiple surnames
- Abbr. at the head of a letter
- Opposite of misses: Abbr.
- Salutation abbreviation
- Old-fashioned letter opener: Abbr.
- Gentlemen: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. in a salutation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!