Clue: Abbr. of politeness
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. of politeness. See the results below.
- Some nouns: Abbr.
- Polite word in a text msg.
- Brief memo nicety
- Park and Peyton, briefly
- Small sts.
- Polite wd.
- Polite word in a txt
- Texting counterpart of "TY"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2013
- Universal - October 07, 2012
- Washington Post - September 18, 2011
- New York Times - October 29, 2010
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. of politeness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!