Clue: Abbr. on an envelope
We have 2 answers for the clue Abbr. on an envelope. See the results below.
- Memo abbr.
- Envelope abbr.
- Memo starter: Abbr.
- Memo starter
- "Now hear this!": Abbr.
- Abbr. that often precedes a colon
- Abbr. on an invoice
- Bus. letter directive
- Abbr. on a business letter
- Env. notation
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 15, 2012
- Washington Post - January 16, 2012
- Washington Post - February 16, 2010
- New York Times - August 18, 2009
- Washington Post - February 18, 2009
- New York Sun - June 11, 2008
- USA Today - October 05, 2007
- New York Times - May 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2005
- New York Times - May 30, 2004
- Washington Post - July 06, 2001
- Washington Post - March 15, 2001
- Washington Post - October 05, 2000
- New York Times - August 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. on an envelope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!