Clue: Abbr. on an old TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. on an old TV. See the results below.
- Broadcast signal type
- 14 and up, for short
- Like some signals, for short
- Like some TV channels, briefly
- Like TV channels above 13: Abbr.
- Above 13, briefly
- Channels 14+
- Channels 14 and up (abbr.)
- 300 to 3,000 MHz
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 27, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 03, 2013
- Netword - August 29, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. on an old TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!