Clue: Abel's brother
We have 2 answers for the clue Abel's brother. See the results below.
- Clockmaker Thomas
- Brother of Cain and Abel
- Dickens's Mr. Pecksniff
- Genesis son
- Dickens's ___ Pecksniff
- One of Adam's clan
- Revolutionary War commander ___ Warner
- Son of Adam and Eve
- "___ Speaks" (Jane Roberts book)
- Mr. Pecksniff of "Martin Chuzzlewit"
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 15, 2012
- USA Today - February 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 06, 2011
- Canadiana - September 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2010
- Netword - April 23, 2009
- Washington Post - November 11, 2005
- Washington Post - August 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 10, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 26, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Abel's brother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!