Clue: Aberdeen folk
We have 1 answer for the clue Aberdeen folk. See the results below.
- Glaswegians, e.g.
- Andrew Carnegie and Alexander Graham Bell, by birth
- Dumbarton denizens
- Carlyle's kinfolk
- Glasgow residents
- Dundee residents
- English variety
- Highlanders, e.g.
- Burns's tongue
- Burns, among others
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 06, 2016
- Universal - December 07, 2009
- USA Today - November 17, 2008
- New York Times - March 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Aberdeen folk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!