We have 3 answers for the clue Abrogate. See the results below.
- Take off the books
- Statute removal
- The 21st Amendment, e.g.
- Anti-Prohibitionist's cause
- 1932 Democratic campaign plank
- Cause during Prohibition
- Invalidate, as a law
- Annul officially
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 23, 2015
- Washington Post - April 13, 2008
- New York Times - July 18, 2004
- Washington Post - February 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Abrogate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!