Clue: Abrupt transitions
We have 2 answers for the clue Abrupt transitions. See the results below.
- Track and field attempts
- Jetés, e.g.
- Ballet practice
- Does a ballonné
- Bounds' partner
- Bounds' partners
- Emulates a tree frog
- Jumps about
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 02, 2018
- Netword - August 27, 2011
- Universal - September 18, 2009
- USA Today - December 24, 2008
- New York Times - April 13, 2005
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
- Washington Post - March 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Abrupt transitions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!