Clue: Abzug of politics
We have 1 answer for the clue Abzug of politics. See the results below.
- "Lost in Yonkers" character
- Italian's word of approval
- Beautiful, in Bologna
- Lovely, as a signorina
- Politico Abzug
- Abzug of the National Women's Hall of Fame
- “___ figlia dell’amore” (Verdi quartet)
- Former Rep. Abzug
- Feminist Abzug
- Ms. Abzug
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2004
- Washington Post - January 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Abzug of politics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!