Clue: Accepted doctrine
We have 2 answers for the clue Accepted doctrine. See the results below.
- Inflexible teaching
- Some religious teachings
- Words to live by
- It may be laid down in church
- You'd better believe it
- Church tenets
- Can you believe it?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 19, 2017
- Universal - April 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2014
- Universal - November 27, 2012
- Universal - September 18, 2012
- Universal - November 29, 2007
- USA Today - October 05, 2004
- New York Times - March 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Accepted doctrine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!