Clue: Accompanied a madrigal, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Accompanied a madrigal, maybe. See the results below.
- Strummed an old string instrument
- Played an old instrument
- Performed as a minstrel, maybe
- Played some dulcet tones
- Worked a Renaissance Faire, maybe
- Applied pipe sealant to
- Played an Elizabethan instrument
- Pilfered a string instrument?
- What certain rioting Elizabethan musicians did?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Accompanied a madrigal, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!