Clue: Accountants used to dip into them
We have 1 answer for the clue Accountants used to dip into them. See the results below.
- One-room schoolhouse features
- Old-fashioned school desk features
- Quaint stationery store stock
- Desk features of old
- Schoolhouse features of yore
- Old desk fixtures
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 06, 2006
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Accountants used to dip into them that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!