Clue: Accused's need
We have 2 answers for the clue Accused's need. See the results below.
- Suspect's need
- "I ran out of gas," e.g.
- Way out
- Accused's excuse
- Defendant's excuse
- "I was out of town at the time of the murder," e.g.
- Cover story?
- Court story
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 22, 2016
- Universal - September 16, 2016
- Universal - September 12, 2016
- USA Today - July 07, 2015
- USA Today - June 30, 2015
- USA Today - June 05, 2015
- USA Today - December 08, 2014
- Universal - June 27, 2014
- Universal - January 15, 2009
- USA Today - July 02, 2008
- New York Times - August 08, 2001
- New York Times - June 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Accused's need that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!