Clue: Acknowledges in passing
We have 1 answer for the clue Acknowledges in passing. See the results below.
- Signals, as to an auctioneer
- Greets nonverbally
- Acknowledges nonverbally
- Acknowledges wordlessly
- Acknowledges wordlessly, in a way
- Signals, in a way
- Greets without speaking
- Gives a passing acknowledgment
- Gives a silent 'OK'
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 26, 2010
- New York Times - December 12, 2006
- New York Times - December 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Acknowledges in passing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!