Clue: Acorn sources
We have 2 answers for the clue Acorn sources. See the results below.
- Druidic worship sites
- Annual horse race, with "The"
- "'Neath the ___" (Wellesley school song)
- Slow-growing trees
- Twelve ___
- Squirrels' haunts
- Twelve ___ (Tara neighbor)
- Pacific ___ College
- Dumbarton ___ (D.C. estate)
- Fair ___ (Civil War battle site)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 19, 2017
- USA Today - June 20, 2013
- Washington Post - March 02, 2013
- USA Today - September 03, 2010
- LA Times - September 21, 2005
- New York Times - September 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Acorn sources that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!