Clue: Act grandmotherly
We have 1 answer for the clue Act grandmotherly. See the results below.
- Spoil, with "on"
- Lavish affection (on)
- Show senility
- Show declining mental capacity
- Lose acuity
- Fuss over, with "on"
- Lavish attention (on)
- Idolize, with "on"
- Bestow much love (on)
- Decline with age
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 18, 2014
- USA Today - April 01, 2010
- USA Today - September 30, 2005
- New York Times - December 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Act grandmotherly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!