Clue: Act introducer
We have 1 answer for the clue Act introducer. See the results below.
- Figure at a roast
- Person with a mike
- Roast host
- One who rules the roast
- Interviewer, perhaps
- Party leader
- Party leader, maybe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 25, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 14, 2012
- Chicago Reader - March 19, 2010
- Washington Post - December 08, 2009
- New York Times - February 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Act introducer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!