Clue: Actor with the most Oscar nominations
We have 1 answer for the clue Actor with the most Oscar nominations. See the results below.
- He appeared in "A Few Good Men" with 63-Across
- Best supporting actor of 1983
- Another "As Good as It Gets" star
- Academy Award winner with notable eyebrows
- The Joker player in "Batman," 1989
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Actor with the most Oscar nominations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!