Clue: Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film
We have 1 answer for the clue Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film. See the results below.
- 20's-30's actress Hyams
- Girl rescued by Don Juan
- Bizet opera priestess
- Antonio Fogazzaro novel
- Bizet priestess
- Heroine in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
- Hyams of 1920s-'30s films
- Girl's name meaning "night" in Arabic
- Actress Arcieri of "A Perfect Fit"
- Role in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!