Clue: Acts author
We have 2 answers for the clue Acts author. See the results below.
- Name in many a hospital name
- Acts of the Apostles writer
- "The beloved physician"
- He wrote of the prodigal son
- Probable author of the third Gospel
- Acts of the Apostles author (abbr.)
- Name on many a hospital
- Acts of the Apostles author
- Physician's patron
- Acts of the Apostles writer, by tradition
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Acts author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!