Clue: Adenauer's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Adenauer's successor. See the results below.
- Founder of est
- Werner ___, 1970's seminar leader
- Adenauer's successor as German chancellor
- West German chancellor after Adenauer
- Est founder Werner __
- Est founder Werner ___
- West German chancellor, 1963-66
- West Germany's Ludwig
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 22, 2005
- New York Times - December 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Adenauer's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!