Clue: Adherent in Iran
We have 1 answer for the clue Adherent in Iran. See the results below.
- Faith that teaches the unity of all races
- Sect governed by the Universal House of Justice
- Believer advocating universal brotherhood
- Faith that arose in Persia
- Faith founded in Persia
- Persian religion
- Mideast religion that preaches equality
- Persian-founded faith
- Religion founded in Persia
- Religion founded in Persia in 1863
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Adherent in Iran that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!