Clue: Admiral of World War I
We have 1 answer for the clue Admiral of World War I. See the results below.
- He sank with the Scharnhorst
- Battle of Coronel admiral, 1914
- Ill-fated German admiral
- Graf ___
- German battleship Graf ___
- Scharnhorst admiral
- German admiral defeated by the British, 1914
- W.W. I German admiral
- Scharnhorst admiral of W.W. I
- Admiral who went down with the Scharnhorst
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Admiral of World War I that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!