Clue: Afghanistan's Tora ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Afghanistan's Tora ___. See the results below.
- Cold Adriatic wind
- When repeated, one of the Society Islands
- When repeated, an idyllic place
- When repeated, an island NW of Tahiti
- When repeated, part of French Polynesia
- When repeated, a South Seas getaway
- Adriatic wind
- When doubled, one of the Society Islands
- Afghanistan's Tora ___ region
- When repeated, an island near Tahiti
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 22, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Afghanistan's Tora ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!