Clue: African land
We have 3 answers for the clue African land. See the results below.
- Ubangi's outlet
- Setting of Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness"
- Pointe-Noire's home
- Zaire, now
- Neighbor of Gabon
- River below the Boyoma Falls
- Nation once known as Zaire
- 1980 Michael Crichton novel
- African country once known as Zaire
- Equatorial republic
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 18, 2011
- Universal - May 22, 2011
Found an answer for the clue African land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!