Clue: Agatha Christie's "The ___ Murders"
We have 1 answer for the clue Agatha Christie's "The ___ Murders". See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Wide world of entertainment"
- Epitome of simplicity
- Disney owns it
- "20/20" network
- Roseanne's network
- Disney acquisition of 1995
- "Rin Tin Tin" shower
- Paradigm of easiness
- Disney division
- Leading letters
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 21, 2010
- Washington Post - November 13, 2009
- New York Times - June 15, 1999
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Agatha Christie's "The ___ Murders" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!