Clue: Aid for a fracture
We have 1 answer for the clue Aid for a fracture. See the results below.
- It may be worn to protect a break
- Broken finger support
- Application after a break
- Bone brace
- Broken-bone stabilizer
- Support for a fracture
- First-aid device
- Broken-bone support
- Fracture aid
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2015
- Washington Post - November 26, 2009
- New York Times - August 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Aid for a fracture that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!