Clue: Ailurophobe's fear
We have 2 answers for the clue Ailurophobe's fear. See the results below.
- Jive men
- Long-running Broadway show
- Familiars, often
- Siamese and Persian
- Notable opening of 10/7/82
- See 46-Across
- "Memory" musical
- Lions and tigers
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 19, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- Washington Post - June 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ailurophobe's fear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!