Clue: Air passage
We have 3 answers for the clue Air passage. See the results below.
- It brings tears to one's eyes
- Cable conduit
- Airpipe, e.g.
- It brings a tear to the eye
- Way in or out
- Tear carrier
- Pipe up or down?
- It brings a tear to one's eye
- Water carrier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - April 23, 2010
- Netword - July 10, 2007
- USA Today - May 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Air passage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!