Clue: Airline founded in 1927
We have 1 answer for the clue Airline founded in 1927. See the results below.
- It began service in 1927
- Former intl. airline
- Clipper name
- China Clipper carrier
- Company with a blue globe logo
- Its first route was Key West-Havana
- ___ Games
- Old rival of 41-Across
- Former company with a globelike logo
- Bygone airline
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 25, 2008
- New York Times - January 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Airline founded in 1927 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!