Clue: Airport waiter?
We have 4 answers for the clue Airport waiter?. See the results below.
- It's hailed by city dwellers
- Metered vehicle
- Car with a meter
- Shout in bad weather?
- Curbside call
- It has a bill of fare
- Prepare to fly
- Kind of stand
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2015
- LA Times - September 24, 2009
- New York Times - August 28, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2009
- LA Times - July 23, 2007
- Washington Post - May 23, 2002
- Washington Post - June 27, 2000
- New York Times - September 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Airport waiter? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!