Clue: Al Jolson classic
We have 2 answers for the clue Al Jolson classic. See the results below.
- 1927 #1 song
- Song that ends "all alone and feeling blue"
- Classic Dreyer/Jolson/Rose song
- Al Jolson song
- Hit song of 1927
- Hit for Sinatra and Davis
- 1927 soft-shoe classic
- Oldie with "all alone and feeling blue"
- Old Ted Lewis standard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2010
- New York Times - January 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Al Jolson classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!