Clue: "Alfie" lyricist David
We have 1 answer for the clue "Alfie" lyricist David. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Alfie" lyricist David that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!