Clue: Alias for H. H. Munro
We have 1 answer for the clue Alias for H. H. Munro. See the results below.
- "The Open Window" storyteller
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymically
- Pseudonymous short-story writer
- "The Open Window" writer
- H. H. Munro, pseudonymously
- "The Chronicles of Clovis" writer
- Noted short-story writer
- "Reginald" author
- H. H. Munro's pen name
- Literary pseudonym
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 16, 2014
- New York Times - December 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Alias for H. H. Munro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!