We have 4 answers for the clue Alibi. See the results below.
- "Hansel and Gretel," for one
- News feature
- Child's bedtime treat
- "__ of a Soul" (Therésè de Lisieux autobiography)
- See 27-Across
- Many a parent/child bedtime ritual
- End of a flight?
- Bedtime request
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 25, 2015
- Washington Post - September 03, 2010
- Washington Post - August 23, 2010
- Universal - December 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 04, 2009
- Washington Post - March 04, 2009
- USA Today - June 25, 2008
- New York Times - June 01, 2008
- New York Times - January 23, 2006
- New York Times - November 12, 2005
- New York Times - February 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Alibi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!