Clue: Alka-Seltzer jingle starter
We have 1 answer for the clue Alka-Seltzer jingle starter. See the results below.
- Alka-Seltzer sound
- Sit (down)
- Word in an Alka-Seltzer ad
- Raindrop sound
- Make a splash
- Sitting sound
- Fall sound
- When repeated, start of an old antacid jingle
- ... a person sitting down
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 16, 2007
- Washington Post - March 07, 2002
- New York Times - July 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Alka-Seltzer jingle starter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!