Clue: "All Star Revue" host of 50's TV
We have 1 answer for the clue "All Star Revue" host of 50's TV. See the results below.
- "Palooka" star, 1934
- Part of his body was famously insured for $100,000 by Lloyd's of London
- "You Gotta Start Off Each Day With a Song" singer
- Star of the 1930s musical "Jumbo"
- "Ol' Schnozzola"
- "Schnozzola" of vaudeville
- Jimmy known as "The Schnoz"
- "Inka Dinka Doo" composer
- His nickname was "Schnozzola"
- Mrs. Calabash's creator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "All Star Revue" host of 50's TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!