Clue: Allied commander of 1918
We have 1 answer for the clue Allied commander of 1918. See the results below.
- Marshal of fighting fame
- French W.W. I commander Ferdinand
- Nina of "An American in Paris"
- Dutch-born actress Nina
- Actress Nina
- 1918 Allied commander Ferdinand
- Nina of "The Ten Commandments"
- Nina of "Spartacus"
- French marshal of WWI
- WWI French military leader
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Allied commander of 1918 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!