We have 3 answers for the clue Allots. See the results below.
- Powerful political duo
- Husband-and-wife political duo
- Charity allotments
- Welfare grants
- Metes (out)
- Bob and Elizabeth of politics
- Hands (out)
- Allots, with "out"
- Gives charitably
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 03, 2016
- New York Times - September 07, 2005
- USA Today - August 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Allots that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!