Clue: Almost a homer
We have 1 answer for the clue Almost a homer. See the results below.
- Big hit
- Superlarge drink
- Not quite a run
- Quite a diving somersault
- Rare hit for a slow runner
- Not quite a homer
- Rare play
- The Kentucky Derby, part of racing's __ Crown
- One of Ty Cobb's record 295 in the A.L.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Almost a homer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!