Clue: Almost final words
We have 1 answer for the clue Almost final words. See the results below.
- "And finally ..."
- Not necessarily ranked by importance
- Words often said before a final honoree is announced
- Emcee's "Finally ..."
- In addition to all the foregoing (4 wds)
- Introductory words for a final act, and a hint to the ends of 17-, 26-, and 47-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Almost final words that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!