Clue: Altair or Sirius, astronomically speaking
We have 1 answer for the clue Altair or Sirius, astronomically speaking. See the results below.
- "Hitch your wagon to __": Emerson
- "___ Fell Out of Heaven" (1936 hit)
- "Everybody Is ___" (1970 hit)
- "___ Is Born"
- Altair or Sirius
- Constellation's brightest point
- "I'm gonna make you ___"
- "When You Wish Upon ___"
- "Hitch your wagon to ___" (Emerson quote)
- Sirius or Vega
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Altair or Sirius, astronomically speaking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!