Clue: Alternative to a steak fry
We have 1 answer for the clue Alternative to a steak fry. See the results below.
- *One in a deep-fried side
- Burger topper, perhaps
- Side band?
- Donut-shaped burger topper
- Homer put one on Marge's finger when he proposed
- Side unit
- Deep-fried treat
- Fast food item
- When shortened, rocket seal
- Item in a fast-food side
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 28, 2014
- New York Times - December 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Alternative to a steak fry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!